Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Inspiration

Earlier in the week I popped into the florist and spotted theses gorgeous large white chrysanthemums. I am sorry I can't remember the name of them but they looked like this.



Aren't they beautiful? On the spur of the moment I ordered some for our Mother's Day lunch. I had no idea what I was going to do but they were so pretty! To be safe I ordered white and figured that when I decided on a colour I could just see what the florist had on the day and add them.



http://flowerpics.net/chrysanthemum-flower/white-chrysanthemum-flower.html 

I went searching for inspiration and have decided on white and green, silver and a bit of black. 

Classic, stylish and green is my favourite colour!




Nick & Nicholas get to cook and I get to decorate! 

Best combination if you ask me :-)


http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/231097/white-wedding-centerpieces/@center/272498/centerpieces 


http://www.doityourself.com/stry/creative-wedding-decor#b

http://www.projectwedding.com/wedding-ideas/diy-wedding-challenge-2010-fabric-flower


What are your plans for Mother's Day? 

After church we are hosting lunch for my mum, my sister and her family, hopefully my other sister and her boyfriend, possibly Nick's Sister and her family and maybe Nick's Nan & Pop.

Life happens and unfortunately some may not make it but it will be nice if they can.

We picked up my nephew last night and he is staying with us until Sunday so I am looking forward to a few busy fun filled days!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are beautiful, have a gorgeous day.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers and colours you have chosen are stunning , cheers to a beautiful family day x we are heading on a little 18hour road trip to catch up with my Hubbies family for mothers day ( and a few extra days ;-) hope you have a spectacula day x Kris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, take lots of pics, its going to look amazing I bet. Sounds like a great day!
    i did a post about your store but couldn't find your email to let you know, Im having a bimbo moment no doubt, hope you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete