Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday

I have had a lovely week and again I am reminded of how blessed I am. 


I have had a wonderful morning starting with a Mother's day breakfast at my son's school.


Stopped in to the Bank (my ex work place) to say 'Hello' and was very thankful that it was a social call


Spent hours (am still here actually) at the indoor play centre, drinking coffee and working all while watching my nephew have lots of fun.


I have a wonderful husband who supports me in everything I do


and I have a wonderful son who makes me so proud and I am sure will spoil me on Sunday ;-)



I hope you all have a lovely weekend and 

Happy Mother's Day!


xx


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely day you have had thus far. Love that you had a mother's day brekkie at your son's school, what a fab idea and a great day to start the day off.

    I love to sit back and reflect on the things that I am greatful for. Reminds me of how good things are, even on a cold and wet day.

    Have a fab weekend and enjoy mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's really important to step back and reflect on all the wonderful things in our lives as often as we can, even the small things which usually are the most special. I need to do it more often.

    Glad to see you have had a wonderful week and have lots to be happy about. how you get spoilt on Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your weekend's as nice as your week has been Nellie...
    Lesley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11 May, 2012

    Sounds like you've had a lovely day Nellie! Have a happy mother's day this weekend :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a wonderful week Nellie, lots of things to be grateful for and I'm sure your wonderful son will spoil you heaps;) Have a very Happy Mother's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your list of things to be grateful for and happy about! It is good to do that sometimes isn't it? I like to do it when I need to get things back into perspective. It always works! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post Nellie. It's so nice to stop and be thankful for the wonderful things in our lives. It sounds like you've had one of those blissful weeks.
    Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow, I hope you're suitably spoilt xo

    ReplyDelete