Thursday, October 6, 2016
Friday, September 30, 2016
Which one would you choose?
Tell us which one you'd like and share the post with the comment "Which one would you choose?"
We will pick a random winner from a random post throughout the week. You'll win the item that you chose. How good is that? We won't limit the winners each week there could be one or ten that just adds to the fun. So make sure you comment on and share each photo each day to increase your chance of winning!
When we pick a winner we will comment on the photo so that we can tag the winner making sure that they don't miss it!
(Open to Australian residents only)
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Today I'd love for you to get to know Bec, Bec is the creative lady from Windera Designs.
I hope you have enjoyed reading about Bec and her business Windera Designs. You can buy Bec's products in our store and if you can't make it in to shop please don't hesitate to contact us we are more than happy to help you out and post any purchases to you :-)
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
I found this inspirational article and thought I would share it with you;
Why are Dreams or Goals so Important?
- Dreams or major goals are so important for a number of reasons including:
- Dreams motivate you to do your best and reach your full potential.
- Dreams provide you with positive energy and help to keep you going through hard times
- Dreams keep you focused on what’s really important.
- Dreams help you define yourself as the type of person you’d want to be.
- Dreams keep you excited about life and the possibilities of the future.
6 Powerful Ways to Make Your Dreams Come True
1. Visualize Yourself Reaching Your Dream
2. Get Organized
3. Build a Support Network
4. Ignore the “Haters”
5. Pull The Trigger
6. Develop Self-Confidence
7. Transform Your Dream into Energy
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Ashlea is our new full time staff member and the person you will most likely be dealing with when you shop with us.
I thought it would be a great opportunity for you all to get to know Ashlea and also to let you all know that we are now open Monday through to Friday from 9am until 5.30pm! Yay!!!
Ashlea has also made great headway into updating our online shop so please make sure you check it out and remember to come back as Ashlea still has lots of goodies to load.
1. Tell us a bit about you.I am Mum to two beautiful children, Ruby 4 and Lochlan 3. I love to read novels and occasionally write stories.