Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday Chat with Windera Designs




 Today I'd love for you to get to know Bec, Bec is the creative lady from Windera Designs. 


Tell us a bit about you and what you sell/make?
I’m an Orange local, Mum to 3 girls, work as a Registered Nurse and I make and sell jewellery and accessories.


Why did you start to make and sell your own products?
I’ve always been involved in some type of craft and love wearing different types of jewellery, so when my youngest daughter started school I thought I’d have a go at making my own jewellery. I really enjoyed it so I thought I’d turn it into something more & started selling earlier this year.

What does a normal day look like for you?
Lots of driving in & out of town & after school activities!


Where are you most creative/what time of the day are you most creative?
I’m fortunate to have a craft room that’s all set up for me to work in. I’ll pop in there during the day when I get a chance. Most of my work is done at night though.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
My sister in law helps me with ideas and I enjoy looking through my supplies and having a play around with different products, colours and combinations.

Do you buy things for your house because they look pretty or because they are functional and serve a purpose?
A little bit of both, but for me it’s more that I like things to match rather than look pretty!

What is your dream job?
I don’t think I have a dream job!


Do you have a major goal this year and what is it?
Not a major goal as such, but I’d like to take my jewellery to more markets this year.

Are you a homebody or a traveller?
Probably both, I love to travel overseas but always enjoy coming home.

How do you relax?
Playing in my craft room and heading down to the South coast.

 I hope you have enjoyed reading about Bec and her business Windera Designs. You can buy Bec's products in our store and if you can't make it in to shop please don't hesitate to contact us we are more than happy to help you out and post any purchases to you :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment