Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 22, 2009
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from 1 Corinthians 13:4-13 Photo: McCarthy Designs
Friday, June 19, 2009
The pretty new wall with a proper paint job. It took me weeks/months to convince my husband that a photo wall would look good. He still likes to tease me about my need to cover every inch of wall space with stuff. He often looks up at the ceiling and wonders out loud how long it will be before I start putting things up there.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Wow, I would love to have my pantry looking like this. Unfortuantely it doesn't.
Compilation Photo: McCarthy Designs
Kitchen photo source : unknown
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Friday, June 12, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius, Cook pasta according to directions. Fry the bacon, onion, capsicum and chorizo until the onion is soft.
- In a separate bowl combine the pasta sauce and cream and mix together. Remove the pasta from the heat and drain well.
- Combine the ingredients with half of the cheese in a large casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Heat in the oven for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and a fresh green salad.