Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Just wanted to share a few lovely things I have that are new in store

Dad and Me apron gift boxed apron set 




 Organic Apron Flower Design



Organic Tea Towel Flower Design 

 Retro Apron

 


Jane Austen Quote on Canvas


Set of three Cushions


Live What You Love Canvas Wall Art




Keep Calm and Carry On Canvas Wall Art




Aussie Beaches Canvas Wall Art



If you want to find out more about these items or see what what else is new pop over to my store




xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I love the Jane Austen quote on canvas and those "Love, Hope and faith cushions" are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the 'Live What You Love! My mantra! I'm popping over to our shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the retro apron Nellie it's so me hehe and I love the Paris cushions under the keep calm sign...where did you get those from...gorgeous.....hope youhad a good day...take care..xo

    ReplyDelete