Monday, April 23, 2012

My Weekend, My house and a Winner.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, I had a busy weekend but is was fantastic.

We had a lovely dinner with my sister and her hubby on Friday night. I love that they are living closer to us now and we can catch up for dinner and I love being able to see my nephews more often too. 



My friends Bridal Shower was held on Saturday and I had the pleasure of decorating the event. It was so much fun and was a great reminder of how blessed I am to be able to do what I love!

I will share some photos of the shower later this week.



I had a lovely evening catching up with some friends from high school on Saturday night for dinner. 

Thanks girls! xx




Yesterday we visited one of my favourite towns, Mudgee NSW. We went to watch the NRL City v's Country match and even though I am not a huge fan. I love doing things with hubby, he is my best friend and I love seeing him happy (unfortunately when his team loses that is a totally different story)! 
It was also great to spend the afternoon with my brother in law, his gorgeous girlfriend and our son Nicholas of course! 

We had dinner at the Indian Restaurant Rajarani in Mudgee before we headed home and if you are ever in Mudgee, try it I highly recommend it. 


A big 'Hello' & 'Welcome' to my blog for all of my new readers and followers. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for all of your wonderful supportive and encouraging comments. It really makes my day to read them and please feel free to email me if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with.

Thank you to everyone for your support with my new online store and for entering my giveaway. The $100 gift voucher was won by Ness Sandry who liked and shared on Face Book

Congratulations Ness and happy shopping.

I will be having regular giveaways here and on Facebook so please pop by often to see what is on offer.

There are lots of lovely gift ideas in my store and if there is something in particular you are looking or that I don't have please drop me a line and I will see what I can do to find it for you!



The photos are of a corner of my house that changes often. It is a great spot to display things I love and a particularly good spot for keeping fresh flowers. They are highly visible and also protected from direct sunlight and heat which helps them last longer! 

The mirror and the blanket box are both projects that I have never shared. I have painted both of them and I am sure I took before photos. I will try find them and show you the difference, I love a good before and after!

Have a great Monday!

xx 

4 comments:

  1. A tranquil townhouse sent me over I am so pleased she did. Love Mudgee and will check out the restaurant next time am there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner and again good luck with your venture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing..
    Logo Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice post. I will talk it with my friends.

    ReplyDelete