Monday, April 2, 2012

McCarthy Designs & Occasions open for business

Today is the day,


McCarthy Designs & Occasions is open for business.



Thank you for all of your support and encouragement throughout the last few weeks.



I really am so thankful for the wonderful friends that you are and I would like to ask another favour. Would you mind spreading the word about my store?


For all of my overseas friends I am sorry I don't ship internationally but if you know any Aussies please pass on the link to my store.


And if you have a little time please go and check it out I would appreciate any feedback you have for me.




Thanks again, big hugs and kisses to you all and I hope you have a fabulous week!

xx


PS. Oh and would you please like my facebook page here?

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nellie

    Sending lots of hugs, love and congratulations for you on your venture starting this week and I'll be sure to share you store with as many as I can. Enjoy it and have fun with it.....

    Now I just need to drum up some customers to get All About Nails off the ground....here's to the both of us...xoxo

    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you Nellie! I'll post a link to your shop this week - it's another hectic one for us as my brother is arriving from Spain tomorrow with his family and staying til Saturday so we're going to be with them every day - can't wait!

    Very very very good luck with your shop - I'm sure it will be a great success. Here's to McCarthy Designs!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best in your new ventures Nellie. You certainly have a great eye and such a lovely selection of goodies in your store :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Congrats Nellie, love your store. My next blog post will be all about your new venture for sure, I will let you know when its up & ready. i will be liking you on facebook as soon as I get home, the work computer system blocks facebook!!!
    Good Luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Bellie! I wish you all the very best wish your new venture xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nellie! Not Bellie! Sorry, darn predictive text :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you every success Nellie. I have put a "button" and link to your site on my side bar..hope that was Ok to take your picture from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray Nellie, you're in business!! Can't wait to check out your store - you have lovely taste so I know anything you stock will be equally lovely... off to have a looksie :)

    ReplyDelete