Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Home, Love & Life as I Live It

Thank you for all of the support yesterday, 

I had a very exciting day with the opening of 


and I really couldn't have done it without the support of all my blog friends. 



I am still so humbled by the friendships I have made through blogging and amazed at the generosity of people I have never met in person. 



It is a great community to be part of and if you have been considering starting your own blog but have made that next step yet, go for it, honestly it is wonderful.


Now I want to share some of the love that I have received lately and introduce you to one of my new friends Michelle.

Michelle has a great blog called 



If you haven't had the pleasure of stopping by Michelle's blog you should, she shares great recipes, great photos and sneak peaks into her home.


For those of you who live close by (Michelle is in Busselton WA, Australia) you should rush over to her Blog because Michelle is starting her own business:


All about Nails


You can read about it here.


If you are lucky enough to live close by her prices :


Manicure $30
Acrylic Nails $45
Infills $20
French Nails $55
French Nail infill $15


But if like me you live too far away to pop in for a manicure (not that the thought hadn't crossed my mind) then do stop over and visit her blog to say hello and wish her luck. You can also show your support by liking her Face Book page here



Thanks again my friends for all of your wonderfulness. 

Thanks again and have a lovely day
xx






I know the photos really don't have much to do with the post but I am loving the quotes and all items are for sale in my store. :-)


If you haven't liked my McCarthy Designs and occasions face book page yet you can do that here.

6 comments:

  1. i spy some very lovely things in your shop. congratulations on the opening! i wish that tin sign was not sold. will be keeping my eyes open for more. great job nellie. i am sure it will go great for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nellie

    So glad all went well yesterday and it sounds like you had a lot of fun...I love those signs and there's a few there I will be getting for the house....thanks for the shout out and if you should ever be over this way then call me and there'll be a manicure on the house for you.....xo

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to a fellow WA blogger :)
    So glad yesterday's opening was a success.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your store you have some gorgeous things. i particularly love the Fleur de Lys Trainer
    and Grey Willow Tray with Dome and also the French market bags are cute too. I have just started a new blog and even though I don't have many visitors yet I'm loving in when I get a bit of comment luv :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your store opening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the quotes. Good luck with the store.

    ReplyDelete