Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Face Book

Should I be embarrassed to admit that it has taken me most of the morning to work out how to add a Face Book button for my McCarthy Designs & Occasions Page to my Blog side bar?



I am feeling a head ache coming on and I can see that I have so much to learn about this marketing stuff especially using social media. I have not ever looked at twitter and I am not sure that I will be ready for that for a long time to come.

If you have any handy hints for me please share, pretty please?


Well, I am off to get my hair cut and coloured. 

This morning I was not looking forward to 'wasting' two and a half hours at the hairdressers but now I am looking forward to switching off for a while. 

xx

Why flowers? They always make me feel better :-)

6 comments:

  1. don't be embrassed takes me a while too........smooch and have a fab easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress Nellie it took me ages to figure it out too...twitter is not so bad once you get used to it...a little confusing at first but I'm slowly getting used to it..

    Are you staying blonde?? Make sure you show us your new do....xo

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new store Nellie. It looks amazing and I will be making an order soon. Don't feel embarassed about the facebook stuff...I have a lot of trouble with that too! Katrina from the block has a wonderful company called the Media Maid..she is a wizz at all things social media and networking. You can contact her here http://www.themediamaid.com.au/
    Good luck XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not very tech savvy either. I hope you were able to relax and stop that headache from coming on by going to the hairdressers and getting pampered.:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't feel embarrassed at all Nellie! I am exceptionally challenged when it comes to all things social media... I don't even have a facebook page for my blog. I think you're doing great!
    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, it's so nice to find you also. Look forward to following along xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nellie, I know exactly what you mean. Things like that take so much time. I'm not sure I will try twitter either :0 Have a beautiful day!

    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete