Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Off to Market

I thought I still had plenty of time but the last few weeks have flown by and my first Market day is on Sunday!


It is all very exciting and I am looking forward to it but I am a little over whelmed at everything that you need to prepare in order to sell at a market.


I will be taking all of my stock with me including these fabulous French Market Baskets so my online store will be off line on Sunday, just for the day. I won't be able to update the inventory throughout the day and I would hate for someone to buy something online that I actually no longer had so the easiest thing to for me do is to go offline, but it is only for the day so come Monday you can shop again, that is, if I have anything left :-)



I am hoping I have a great sales day because I am looking forward to stocking up on new goodies just for Christmas and I really do need to make some room to store it all.

If you live in or near Orange come on and visit me at the market. It is on between 9am and 2pm Sunday 16th September and East Orange Public School and it is meant to be a fabulously sunny day.

xx

7 comments:

  1. fun fun and enjoy lovely Nellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie if I lived closer you know I would be there to help and support you :) Jusst don't run out of cushions as I'm still after a couple.....have a great time..xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for Saturday I hope the weather is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds exciting Nellie. Good luck, hope you sell bundles!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i lived close by nellie, i would definently be going to ur market! I hope you have a great time and sell lots! look forward to seeing all your christmas stock; i am getting so excited bout xmas this year!!
    good luck! laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the market Nellie

    ReplyDelete