Monday, September 17, 2012

East Orange Village Markets

The Markets went really well yesterday, it was a looooong day but surprisingly fun. 


Both my boys spent the day with me and that made a huge difference, I was very thankful for their company and help. It's fun to be able to do stuff together as a family, they were both troopers, didn't complain at all, did all of the heavy lifting and were both so wonderful.


I must admit that going to market is such a lot of work but it really was so lovely to hear everyone's feedback on my stock and set up.


I learnt lots from my first markets and I am considering doing it again but hopefully better next time. 


I definitely needed more space, unfortunately I didn't have enough room to display everything I had and what I did put out was very crowded. Oh well, you live and learn.
 

I also wanted to thank you all  for all of your advice and encouragement I really appreciated it.


Hope you all had a great weekend and wishing you a fantastic week.

xx


PS. My 19 week ultrasound went well today but I will be back tomorrow with more details :-)

6 comments:

  1. Your stall looks fantastic and look at that gorgeous sunshine! I'm glad you had fun and your boys were there to help. Markets are fun for meeting people and chatting.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect day for it, glad it went so well, everything looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks just gorgeous Nellie, love those signs! Glad you had a good day.
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so exciting nellie!! wow!!! glad it went well and cant wait to hear about your ultrasound! your little bump looks so cute and you are glowing!! I am so happy for you!
    laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lot of fun Nellie. Lots of nice goodies, in fact I am drinking a cuppa from a mug the same as those in the last pic - they were a gift from my sister and I can recommend them :)
    So glad to hear all is well on the baby front xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad the markets went well Nellie and you had a beautiful day for it....I will be back at your store soon as I'm still after some of your cushions xo

    ReplyDelete