Thursday, September 27, 2012

French Script Cushion

Good morning all, I hope you have had a great week so far. We have been enjoying the relaxed pace of the school holidays and the beautiful warm sunshine.

I have some new goodies in store and I wanted to share a few of them with you. My favourite is this soft and cuddly French script cushion. I love it. It is one that I actually use on the lounge and don't just pop on the floor when I sit down. It is a fantastic size 50 x 70 cm and it is perfect for helping me get comfy now that I am getting a little bigger. Find it here for $49.95,


I also love this range of candles and room diffusers, so pretty, they smell fantastic and are available in 6 different fragrances: 



Find them here, candles are $19.95 and room diffusers are $14.95 each.


I had a special request for a Brisbane Bus Roll Tea Towel and fortunately I was able to find one for the lovely lady so now I have a few more available in store. If you want one or know of anyone that would love one you can find them here for $8.95 each


The black and white vase is $25.95 and you can get it here

The black & white pot is $32.95 available here




I love this Antique Style French Vase and you can grab it here for $45.95


If your getting organised for Christmas please keep my store in mind and stop in to see if you can find some of your gifts there.

Enjoy your day, we are going for a drive to have lunch with my SIL in Wellington, it is a beautiful day for it and just one of those little things that makes me so thankful that I no longer work full time for someone else and I have the flexibility to spend more time with family and friends.

xx

4 comments:

  1. All lovely - especially the Brissie tea towel.
    Hope you are feeling well.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas stock....Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nellie, everything is so lovely! Might have to do some Christmas shopping from you :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blog, I will be checking out your store...how lovely!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete