Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday Chat - Paddy Paws Orange





Welcome back to another Tuesday! Today we have an interview with Janice from Paddy Paws Orange.

Janice designs and creates gorgeous products featuring animals, including original hand drawn cards, framed artwork, cushions, doorstops and much more. Her range is adorable and a must to look at for any animal lover.


1.       Tell us a bit about you and what you sell/make?

I am a mum of 2 grown children. Growing up on a farm started me on a lifelong love of animals.

2.       Why did you start to make and sell your own products?


I have also been into arts and crafts of all kind, and up until a few years ago was a card/scrap booking teacher. Combining the two-Paddy Paws came into being, commencing with doorstop with hand drawn animals on them.




3.       What does a normal day look like for you?

There is no such thing as a "normal" day for me apart from dealing with our three over pampered feline companions

4.       Where are you most creative/what time of the day are you most creative?

I normally am most creative around the middle of the day after jobs and running around has finished.



5.       Where do you get your inspiration from?
Most of my inspiration comes from what sort of mood I am in, and requests from people.


6.       Do you buy things for your house because they look pretty or because they are functional and serve a purpose? 

I like pretty things, but due to space restrictions I am forced to be practical, it's much nicer if the two can combine.

7.       What is your dream job?

My dream job would be getting paid to travel to wonderful places



8.       Do you have a major goal this year and what is it?

My goals for the next year is to get the name Paddy Paws out there more

9.       Are you a homebody or a traveller?

Traveller

10.   How do you relax?

A nice glass of red shared with friends.



I hope you enjoyed getting to know Janice a little bit and I hope you enjoyed looking at her adorable animal themed products. Pop in to our shop at 15 William St, Orange to browse through the great range we have.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!

Nellie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment