Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday Chat - Brie's Boo Teek









It's that time again, welcome to Tuesday Chat.

Today we are meeting Karina who is the founder of 




Tell us a bit about you and what you sell/make?
I'm a mother of two, son 5 and daughter 2. I do alterations and ironing from home, accounts for a company and sew for my online, facebook and now in-store baby items. I make bibs, teethers, burp cloths, dummy clips, pram clips, nappy wallets, custom outfits and so much more. 



Why did you start to make and sell your own products?
I started sewing in 2013 when my daughter was born, she was my inspiration. People loved what I was making and asked to buy, it started from there.


What does a normal day look like for you?
Most creative in the morning, I'm a morning person.



Where are you most creative/what time of the day are you most creative?
Most creative in the morning, I'm a morning person.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from what my kids need, Pinterest, Google searches and from other crafty people.


Do you buy things for your house because they look pretty or because they are functional and serve a purpose?
A bit of both.


What is your dream job?
I’m doing it

Do you have a major goal this year and what is it?
I would love to get my business onto a website, etsy and just re-brand.

Are you a homebody or a traveller?
I’m a homebody



How do you relax?
I relax by having a glass of wine, watching my fave shows or reading a good book.

 Thank you Karina for your time and letting us get to know you a bit better. 

Join us again next week for Tuesday Chat as we meet another talented entrepreneur.





No comments:

Post a Comment