Monday, August 20, 2012

Kaytee's Creations - Handmade Glassware

Good morning all

How was your weekend? 


Ours was lovely and quiet. 

 We had a wonderfully relaxing couple of days with not a lot 

happening at all. I need those occasionally.

 
This morning I am really excited to be introducing you all to 

a very talented lady who creates beautiful glassware.


Katrina is a a mother of 4. Who loves to create. A few years

ago she attended a one day glass fusing class with some

friends and has been hooked ever since.

Katrina loves to experiment with different colours, mediums 

and styles.



Her designs are called "Kaytee's Creations"


I have a small range available in store now. 

Each item is 

handmade and hand painted and they make a beautiful and 

unique gift or purchase for your home.


I love to be able to support Mum's who have their own small 

business and I hope you love Katrina's designs as much as I 

do.


The smaller designs are $19.95 each and the larger plates as well as the cheeseboard are available for $24.95 each.

You can find them all here.

Have a great week!

xx



3 comments:

  1. glasswear looks pretty. Had a nice weekend - we finally had sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glassware and what a talent to have....I will have a look at your store....our weekend was fairly busy with a trip to Bunbury and lots of visitors and visiting....talk soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an aesthetic plates, reminds me of stained glass in the church.

    ReplyDelete