Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tea Party Inspiration

A friend of mine who also happens to be a fantastic photographer has organised a group of local ladies who run their own business to participate in a photo shoot. 

As well as displaying some products from my store I will be styling the photo shoot :-)

I am so excited about it 

These are some of my inspiration photos







What do you think?

We are all set to go and just waiting on a sunny dry day.

Unfortunately this is Orange and it is Winter, it might take a while


xx

photos are from my Pinterest board here, you should be able to find original sources there.

11 comments:

  1. I hope the sun comes out soon Nellie! This will be very exciting. I love your inspiration shots and so will be looking forward to seeing the end results!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous! and I hear you about Orange's winter
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the one with the laterns in the tree - I need to be at that picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look froward to seeing the results. Sounds like fun, I hope the weather turns for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, how much fun will that be! just love the blue table in the first pic too, they are all gorgeous!!!
    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the line up nellie very cool look forward to seeing photos from the shoot xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Awesome Nellie, what a fun experience. Hopefully mother nature will help out ASAP.
    P.S You are the winner of my little give away, congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a lot of fun Nellie. I can't wait to see the photos and what you create. I love the last photo, it's so very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is all so exciting Nellie! I cant wait to see your finished product :-)

    x

    www.lifestylen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds great.
    I am over the winter too although I know for a fact that Orange is a lot colder than Brisbane.
    It has been wet here while we are trying to finish off our pool area. wet mulch and top soil waiting to go down tomorrow.
    Sun is out today, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic idea & glorious inspiration, colour & happiness, beautiful products - just add the perfect dappled sunlight & you'll be set. We just went to Dubbo Zoo, very tempting to swing by Orange, we had lots of girls who came from Orange to board at school, yet i've still never been out there. Sigh. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete