Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Black Lantern

Have you ever had one of those days that you know you will look back on and remember as being a significant day in your life, one of those days that seem a little unreal, one of those days when you know that the way you do things now is going to change and you pretty sure it isn't going to be for the better?


I had one of those yesterday, it wasn't totally unexpected, however some of the news I received was a shock and not all has been revealed yet, so I am in a state of nervous anticipation. Not for long though, I should have more news today.


It is all to do with some restructuring at work, I know it will all be ok in the end but I will feel much better when the whole outcome is announced and I know what the future will look like.


What do you think of my mini makeover? We picked these lanterns up from Bunnings months ago on clearance but I never liked them in silver so I whipped out the black spray paint and Voila!

I am much happier with the end result.


I am still working on my attitude to life and I have been busy with some projects that will help change my lifestyle for the better. Hopefully I will be ready to share more on that soon.

With my projects and a trip to Noosa last week (bad timing, it was so wet!) I have been a little busy but I do stop in for quick visits where I stalk and don't leave comments.

Sorry, I am around :-(

Will do better... promise

Have a great week my friends.


xx

5 comments:

  1. hi there nellie, i hope everything is going to be okay with your work.. banks all sound a little unpredictable at the moment. fingers crossed for you. love your mini make over; i agree, they look so much better in black. love when you can pick up a great bargain like that!!1
    lots of love, laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, those lanterns look amazing black! I hope that all your questions are answered soon, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nellie! :) Stopping by to say hello! Been such a long time! I'm still here! Saying prayers that everything works out well for you with work! I love what you did with these lanterns! I think the black makes them look dressier! Are you on facebook or pinterest?
    ~ Teresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well Nellie. We are in the midst of a restructure as well. Who knows what I will find when I return to work on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black lanterns - super stylish. Hope the changes at work are for the better and all works out. Have been catching up on your blog and wish you all the best for 2012 and your goals for the coming year. Take care
    Rebecca xo

    ReplyDelete