Friday, July 15, 2011

The White Shed

I have had some gorgeous bookends from Letitia's store on my wish list for a while however I have been on a spending budget (and still am unfortunately) but after what seems like ages I finally was able to buy them and seeing as The White Shed had a sale I was able to buy a little extra as well.


Getting parcels in the mail is so exciting,

especially when they are packaged so prettily.







We needed a new oil pourer as our old one below has had enough. We got it for a wedding present and it worked really well until the rubber seal that sat on the inside of the bottle died and disintegrated then fell into the oil!


We are also looking for a refillable oil spray bottle that works for longer than 2 weeks. We have unsuccessfully tried a few and have not been able to find one that we like the look of and that works. So if you have any suggestions please let me know!


See my $1 version of a salt pig? It works well!


Thanks Letitia for the great service and super fast delivery.

If by some chance you haven't visited Letitia or her shop please do. Her blog is here and shop is here.

Have fun and don't forget she currently has a sale on.

Have a great weekend!

xx

7 comments:

  1. I also have a wish list for Letitias shop Nellie, love your purchases!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently did a workshope with Letitia and had so much fun and did some shopping while there. I have these bookends also, they are gorgeous. Love your great finds/treasures in your recent post and the great job on the cheese board/dome.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that oil decanter - I've been on the lookout for a cute one too - love your choice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nellie, love both your purchases. I have been on a bit of a budget too lately which i hate!!! too many bills unfortunately! so boring!
    hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous new treasures, Nellie!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. uhhhh, I shall pop over to check out your links! Good for you for holding out for a sale, savy shopper indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nellie!! I am so glad you love your purchases. Letitia xx

    ReplyDelete