Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you

Just popping in for a quick one today to say thankyou so much for all of the lovely and encouraging feedback I had from last weeks post.

Today I am feeling really good and in fact this week has been so much better. I think that becoming aware of how I was feeling and that I was not coping well has helped alot.

So thank you my friends


In yesterdays post about our backyard makeover I mentioned that my wonderful hubby went out and planted the mondo grass just before it snowed.

Well this is what he looked like....



So dedicated.....LOL!

He tells me that he was nice aand toasty on top due to the four layers of clothing however he may need to invest in some long johns!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're slowly getting back to feeling your old self again. Missed yesterday's post, your backyard is looking amazing!! You must love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things take as long as they need to Nellie and j think parts will always be there buy I'm glad you are feeling a big better. Love that pic of your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops, I should have read that before I posted. My iPod is tricky to type on and I make awful mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw all the snow on the news the other night - Brrrrr, I hope you are all rugged up down there. Makes me sound kinda pathetic when I say I am cold after seeing that! Hope you have a nice roaring fireplace. Glad to hear your spirits are lifting too Nellie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're feeling better and I can't believe you're getting snow! Well, I can, as it's been quite cold in Sydney but then I'm a wuss and have completely acclimatised since coming over from NZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Nellie, I have been absent from blogging for a while and have just caught up on the events that have been taking place in your life. I am so sorry to read of the loss of your beautiful baby but confident that you will be reunited in the eternal presence of God one day - what a blessed hope we have!
    Your yard is looking amazing and your hard work has certainly paid off. It inspires me to get stuck into our yard before the hot summer weather strikes again.
    You're in my prayers :)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your yard looks fabulous. What a ton of work. You have a good man to be out there in the cold like that.

    Glad you are doing OK. My friend is grieving the loss of her twins (carried by a surrogate) and some days are just plain crappy and others are OK. She knows now (and her friends know) just to feel whatever you need to on that given day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling good that is wonderful news Nellie. I can't believe you've had snow and your husband is a great guy going out there in the cold and much braver than I would be:) Have a fantastic Friday. xo

    ReplyDelete