Monday, July 26, 2010

Beautiful Friends

Firstly I wanted to thank everyone for all of your encouraging comments on my last post! It is so wonderful to have great friends that support you. I am sorry that I didn't get back to you all personally it was just one of those weeks.
I am a bit nervous about posting the results on my week tomorrow because I have a terrible feeling that despite trying to be better with my choice of food (and I did exercise a bit) I didn't really loose any centimetres or weight! Oh well, we will see tomorrow and I will have to try harder!
On a very good note though, I received the most beautiful package in the mail last week.
My lovely new friend Laura from My Summer House sent me one of her gorgeous cushion covers as a gift!
I am amazed at the wonderfully generous friends that I have made through this blogging thing and It is something I never expected when I started.
Laura's cushion covers are just lovely and she sells them via her etsy store here!
Thank you Laura for your beautiful gift, I am truly blessed to have you as my friend and thank you to everyone of my wonderful friends who stop by and visit me I love hearing from you. I am hoping that I will be able to catch up with you all this week!
*
*
Have a happy Monday!
*
xx

16 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing gift! The cushion cover is gorgeous and looks so beautiful with the other two you have there. That is so sweet of Laura. I'm sure that if you've done a bit of excercise etc then even if the scales don't show it, you will be getting fitter which is the best thing anyway! Good on you for doing it Nellie! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a generous gift. Lucky you!! And don't be afraid about the challenge. I reckon you're pretty brave doing it and you will reap the rewards of your efforts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift. Enjoy, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky are you? It's just gorgeous.
    Kristine
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous gift - you lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little shout-out awaiting you at Northern Light....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sure must have made your day, what a delightful gift from Laura.
    I have just caught up with your last post. You and I are the same starting weight and have the same goal weight. It's going to be a bit depressing for me when you reach 58kg and I'm still sitting on 60something! Just can't get motivated. I have a doctors appn this week to find out blood test results and I'm sure she's going to tell me I have high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes and low in iron, argh.
    Good for you Nellie.
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cushion. Good to hear you have exercised this last week. I have done very little and am also worried about Truthful Tuesday. But need to stay positive. Trish has posted some food info which I found helpful as a reminder. Have a good week.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nellie,
    Of course you would be gifted such a wonderful gift as the cushion/pillow cover. It is so at home on your sofa or bed I am sure.

    Your devoted to your bloggers and it shows in all that you do. You my girl so deserve the gifted pillow, it truely is beautifully fitted for you!
    xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful cushion and a truly lovely gift to have received. Don't be anxious about your results, at least you've done some exercise this week (which is more than I can say for me) and that can only be good for your body regardless of numbers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely gift. I can see 'mine' peeping out from behind and they all look lovely together.

    Well done with the exercising - there's no motivation in me yet! I wish there was. Good luck with your results - I'm sure they'll be better than you expect.

    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful pillow, what a lovely gift to receive!

    I hope you're doing fine, Nellie
    have a happy week xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear, Beautiful, Nellie,

    I don't care what you look like, I am not friends with people, who are a certain amount of pounds. I love you because you are you and you are kind and genuine and creative and loving. Don't be hard on yourself. Love yourself. I bet your husband loves and adores your, natural, luscious self.

    Take care of yourself Nellie - you are beautiful just the way you are.

    Tracey x o

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Nellie what a gorgeous cushion and how lovely and talented Laura is. You are very brave and I wish you well on your health kick. I wish I could motivate myself to join you ;) Have a lovely week Kym X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! what a wonderful gift dear Nellie! that's a fantastic way to start the week!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty pillow cover! That was so sweet of her to send it :)

    Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete