Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Clean and Pretty

I had a great day off yesterday, It didn't turn out the way I planned however I was happy in the end. I wanted to get a few things done and cleaning the house was the first. I started and got carried away. The end result was a lovely clean house, I bleached every surface that could be bleached, I disinfected everything I could, I cleaned showers and toilets and scrubbed the floor and ended up with a nice clean house and a great sense of satisfaction. I didn't end up doing any study or shopping for pre-loved bargains but I was happy at the end of the day and I managed to relax in a nice hot bath with a magazine before the boys got home.
I had another feel good moment today when I got home and waiting for me was my marked assignment. I received a 'high distinction'. Yay!!!!
Photo source: McCarthy Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment