I especially want to thank two wonderful ladies for all of the encouraging comments and support. The first is Lulu from DustyLu, Lulu has been so generous in her compliments and has mentioned me on her blog. Thank you Lulu and welcome if you have come over to visit from Lulu's blog.
The other special lady is Tina from Rubies Place. Tina continuously leaves the nicest comments and really inspires me with her thoughtfulness. Tina gave me this lovely award and I have to say I was soooooo excited to receive my first ever blog award.
Part of this award is to tell you seven things about myself so here goes.
1. My parents were born in China and I am one of five girls. I am smack bang in the middle, yep daughter # 3.
2. I love holidays, I love to plan time away from home. I especially love to get away to somewhere warm and tropical with a beautiful beach. I start planning my next holiday almost as soon as I get home from the one I have just had.
3. I love to relax in the bathtub. I grab my latest home decorating mag, a glass of wine and I prepare for a nice long soak in luxurious bubbles or salts or oils.
4. I love to read, unfortunately I don't get to read as often as I would like. I don't have a favourite book or author but if I am looking for something light I would choose a romantic historical novel.
5. I am a big tea drinker. I am not a tea snob and can drink most tea but I don't really like anything too perfumey. My favourite is English Breakfast. When we go on holidays we take our teapot with us.
6. I am a Banker and my family is all very analytical and we have a natural talent for numbers. I love to be creative but I do often wonder whether I am any good as generally number people aren't very creative, unless we are trying to get books to balance ;)
7. I am an extremely blessed girl. I have the most wonderful husband who makes me very happy, I have a lovely son who makes me so proud, I have a great family who a loving and supportive, I have amazing in-laws who made me feel so welcome. I am surrounded by caring and thoughtful friends and I am making more daily.
Thank you for taking the time to visit and if you haven't already visited Lulu or Tina please do so, you won't be disappointed. Now I get to pass on this special award to the following seven inspirational blogs:
4. The Nest
6. Burlap Luxe
If you haven't visited any of the blogs I have mentioned then please go and say Hi, I am sure you will enjoy it.
Thank you again for taking the time to read about my life and for encouraging me in my journey!