After I finished painting the Chook house I decided to keep going, I had the hang of the compressor and all the gear was out so what else could I paint?
I had wanted to give our bedroom a lift for a while...
It was looking a bit dated and tired so what better way to freshen up then with a coat of paint
Oooops, I should have made sure the bed was properly made before I took photos : )
A new coat of paint
Some new handles
..... equals a fresher lighter bedroom, total cost $0.
We had the paint left over and we used the old handles from the kitchen makeover
(still to come... one day....).
Another little job that has made a huge difference was replacing our built in cupboard doors with sliding doors. Given the smaller size of our bedrooms this has given us so much extra space, I just haven't got round to painting them yet.
Well another week is almost over, I best go get ready for work.
Have a great weekend!