Monday, July 25, 2011

Hearts of Clay

Hello my friends, how was your weekend?

My weekend flew by just like my two weeks holidays flew by.

It is all over and today I was back at work and Nicholas was back at school.

I really enjoyed having some time at home, hanging out with my boys and getting creative.


I managed to get a few projects finished that I'll share with you over the next few posts. 



Do you remember when I made my clay tags here?

I had some left to play around with so I made this clay heart hanger.



I used some floral wire, satin ribbon and some pearls on wire that the florist ties around my flowers. 


I still have another one of these to make that says HOME, maybe I'll have it finished in another six months time or so!




I'm still loving my bag ; )

Have a great week my friends.

xx

8 comments:

  1. It's darling. Just the right amount of bling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping over lovely...I am just catching up on your blog also....I hope the holidays treated you well and well done on the gorgeous clay tag hangers.....xK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie this is really beautiful, you are so creative. You could definitely sell these they look amazing. I hope you get more time to be creative on the weekend, it can be hard to find time though can't it with so many other things to do. Have a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is so beautiful and looks lovely hanging on the hooks. Thanks for your lovely comment on Gidgi's party..Rachaelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nellie, you are so talented and creative!! I am loving all your beautiful treasures and feel awful that I havent been able to check in on everyones posts the past week, i am feeling really behind and guilty and awful!! so sorry! your bag is just so, so pretty!! i am not surprised you are still in love with it!! Was the drop cloth difficult to sew with? was it very thick? I keep imagining it would be quite tough, but seeing your bag, it looks as though it would be quite soft... love your new profile pic too... you look very different from the other photos you have posted! but so very pretty which ever way!!
    Hope you are doing okay dear nellie!
    lots of love to you, Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm STILL loving that ruffly bag, too, Nellie! Soooo pretty! You did a beautiful job on that darling heart hanger, too! Adorable! Hope you doing well, my friend! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nellie,
    This is one project (clay tags) of many that I have never tired and would love to, yet I leave that up to the pro's...

    I love the ruffled bag too! and that coat hook is perfect!

    Have a beautiful weekend! (Sunday)
    Keep inspiring your beauty!
    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete