Monday, September 7, 2009

New Lounges

Another project I managed to get finished in the last school holidays (ages ago now) was to recover my lounges. It was something I had been wanting to do for a while and I finally had enough time to try and tackle the task on my own. I am not great at sewing. I find I am too impatient and I want to rush through and get to the finished product. I really struggle with the measuring and the cutting and the pinning. However I just took my time, persevered and ended up with a result that I was happy with.
Before: After:
I even spent a bit of time rearranging the bookshelf to get a neater streamlined effect. I grouped books together by colour and arranged them in sizes.
Photo Source: McCarthy Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment