Monday, December 5, 2011

A Minted Winner and Christmas Party Planning

Good morning all, I hope your weekend was wonderful!

We had a great weekend, there is lots going on at our place as usual. I am just so slack at keeping a record of it all!

Hubby finished building the new BBQ area and wood fire pizza oven. Yum! Photos will appear one day! I am not sure that we even got progress shots. I think we get so excited that we just forget.

Our Christmas decorations are up including the outside lights. I really wanted to have some photos to show you this week but alas I am off to Sydney for work tonight and will be away for the rest of the week! If I was more organised I would have taken photos and I could still blog while I am away but I'm not :-(
I am very disappointed. I love Christmas and I am really happy with the way the house is looking.

I have been planning our decor for our Christmas party that is coming up very soon (we'll be serving pizzas).

Here are some of my purchases (can you guess the theme?)









This cute set is from the lovely Rachael's new online store Gidgi




and these two are from Koko Vanilla Designs

Hopefully it will all come together well.

Last but not least the lucky winner of the Minted give away is

Anna D-B

Congratulations Anna, I will contact  you with the details of your prize.

Thanks to everyone who entered and thank you to all for leaving me comments and stopping by to visit me.

Have a great week.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Anna Driver-Bishop06 December, 2011

    YAY!! I am so excited! Thank you so much! Please email me at mattandanna@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anna, and I love the colours you used Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nellie for mentioning my shop, that is so kind of you! Have a lovely weekend..Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete