Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Friday, August 27, 2010
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
I try to stay away from the computer on the weekends (otherwise I find I can spend all my time lost is blog land and get nothing done) so I thought I that today I would share with you one of my favourite weekend moments.
During winter we try to knock off at about 5.30pm and start to clean up.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
I love how you can switch your soft furnishings and accessories to suit the season
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
* Make, Create and Decorate is a showcase of home decorating ideas, style advice, creative projects and inspiration to make your home more beautiful. Presented by Better Homes and Gardens presenters Rob Palmer and Tara Dennis as well as other experts from the world of DIY, renovations, craft and interior design.
* * The Love Cooking Theatre gives you a chance to see 'Fast' Ed, one of Australia’s best-loved TV chefs, transform elegant restaurant cuisine into recipes anyone can prepare at home. *
* Those with a thirst for all things outdoors will love the Pet & Outdoor Living Stage for live demonstrations and talks on garden styles and landscaping from Better Homes and Gardens presenters Graham Ross and Jason Hodges and pet advice everyone’s favourite TV vet Dr Harry Cooper. *
* There are plenty of activities to keep the kids busy in the Kidzone, including face painting, balloon animals, a petting zoo and a craft area. *
* Sit back and relax whilst enjoying a delicious glass of wine at the Hardy’s Wine Bar and grab a bite to eat at one of our three delicious cafes. *
* Visit Garnier World, where the Garnier World Team will ‘take care’ of you with complimentary hairstyles, massages and skincare consultations using products from the entire Garnier range.