I am pleased with how it turned out. It took some time finding the perfect layout, I played around with different configurations before I started putting holes in the wall. I placed the pictures on the bed and just kept moving them around until I found a layout I was happy with. I made sure I measured the space I had to work with on the wall and ensured that I kept within that size as I rearranged the layout on the bed. Once I was satisfied with the outcome I turned each frame over and measured where I needed to make a hole for the hook, starting from the top left I measured first how far in from the window I needed to come and then how far down from the ceiling. I marked it all out on the wall with a pencil first and then when I was pretty confident that my measurements worked I picked up the hammer and started making my holes. I wish I could say that I was spot on but alas... I did need to make a few minor adjustments.
Another project done! I am getting more motivated to pick up the paintbrush again soon and finish some more projects. Hopefully we may get some more accomplished this long weekend.
Photo source: McCarthy Designs